Jp

all messages by user

1/12/2020
Topic:
Renting a Place to Live

Jp
Jp
Morning!
I hereby contact you with a request for in-house assistance to enable us to cope with our current severe financial difficulties.

Currently my mother is 56 years old and 5 children of which; SB 32 years (currently she has just been stopped at work), Jp (me) 27 years old and well my work does not help me completely, JJQ 24 years, LB 22 years and GA 11 years. SB will continue her studies at Cité collégiale in September 2020, I also want to go to school because there is not a better life without a study base, so in September 2020 I also want to start studying and for the others they also go to school. All this to tell you that we are still new permanent residents here ( 1 year and 7 months in Ottawa Province of Ontario). We pay the rent of $ 1850 without electricity or gas ($250 to $ 300). We all left school to pay for the house but when will we pay for our own house if we rely on work without studying. We're all going back to school and my mom wants to study too so she can find a job that's not too tiring at her age.
By the grace of the Lord we will pray to you to help us with a house that no matter how we all go back to school that we are able to pay the rent without a full-time job and also to help us save to buy our own house because my mother is getting old and she will also need to have a house where an address before death comes to her because she is sick.
In the face of this situation, I have no choice but to ask for your benevolence in order to obtain home help that will prevent us from falling into the infernal circle of indebtedness.
I look forward to hearing from you and to being available for further information.sincerely,