Lost password

OSSSOSSS

all messages by user

2/14/2020
Topic:
Sponsor My wife

OSSSOSSS
OSSSOSSS
I am male ODSP recipient 5 years ago, I did sponsor my wife and in my application I indicated I am ODSP recipient, my wife granted VISA as Preeminent Residence and Arrived to Canada since 10 July , 2018, we have lovely daughter born 8 August 2019 , now my life and my daughter very very complicated, and I stressed all the time I can not live with my wife anymore , the apartment i live in is rent and I have subside way before I even apply to sponsor my wife only as occupant I feel its impossible to live together any more , and also the Child tax benefit come in my bank account and in my name, and I wanted to separated from wife have my new born daughter custody and have clean separation
My quotations are
1- If we separated is the government could make me responsible for her cost of living even though when I apply to sponsor her I indicated on my application my income from ODSP only
2- I really all I wanted to separated peacefully have the custody of my daughter and I can grant access to my daughter any time my wife wanted to see my daughter?
3- The problem is my wife not agreeable , I could ask her to leave but I do not wanted to do that because I hope every thing to be in peace so I am in catch 22 , however for sure I can not continuing this relation any more

Thank you so much for allowing me to ask my quotations and your advice is gratefully appreciated
Sincerely
OSSSOSSS