Tarun

all messages by user

4/17/2020
Topic:
Renewing PR Card Second Time

Tarun
Tarun
Talba wrote:
I will be highly obliged for answering the questions dealing with the following situation:

My friend became Permanent Resident on November 28, 2010.
He spent 1008 days in the period: November 28, 2010 to October 24, 2015 and left Canada on October 24, 2015 after getting his PR card renewed with the expiry date December 26, 2020.
He is currently living in India and plans to go back to Canada on January 1, 2020.

His questions are:
1. Will he be permitted to enter Canada on January 1, 2020 ?
2. Will he be permitted to renew again (i.e. for the second time) his PR Card?
3. If he is permitted to renew his PR Card, when can he apply for the renewal?
Thanks.

Hi , i am in same situation like your Friend , i got my card renewed in Sep 2017 & left from Canad in Nov 2017 & i am planning to go back in feb of 2021 , please tell me about your friend , did your friend got entry & if he got his Pr renewed . please guide me

Thanks in Advance .
4/17/2020
Topic:
Not Met the Residency Obligation

Tarun
Tarun
Ashokbhai wrote:
i am Ashokkumar patel landed in canada, on p.r. immigrant on 2007 07 07 with my family.

My self my spouse and two kids .

My first p.r .was renewed on 2012 and than before expiry of that in 2017 i applied for renew it during last five years i stayed here less than 300 days. so they did not renew my p.r card and not consider insufficient H.R ground.

I left Canada on Aug. 17 bcs my p.r. card expired on July 17 at that time my p.r. renewal application was pending

after that on Canadian address February 18 i received a letter to collect the p.r .card within 180 days but at that timei was in India so i applied for travel documents they have not issued me saying me that you lost your p.r. status but to file an apple issued me RX-1 visa on that ground

i came to Canada last day of may18 .and gone to collect p.r. card as par February 18 .letter .

they given me one year validity p.r .card.and reffed the case to the minister under sec 44 which is pending.

Now i do not want to file any case or appeal or legal matter against the authority.

now i am coming to the point my wife ,spouse is almost all citizen waiting for an auth my two kids are Canadian citizen from last couple of years .

now i am leaving Canada in Nov 18 p.r is valid up to January 09 2019 my question is that can my spouse sponsor me on immigrant spousal visa after one year ? .

what type of problem i will have to face at that time .

i am 60 rear old ,does the authority denied it.

in short what is the best way to be p.r. here for five year so i can fulfill the r.o and during that visit India more easy way. thanking you.

awaiting for rapid response.

I am in the same situation , please guide me if you got you r card & can you please give me any contact number to talk , thanks