all messages by user

7/22/2020
Topic:
WES Evaluation Status on Hold

AareSnigdha
AareSnigdha
Dear Moderator
Greetings. My WES ref no *******.
My Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology has been couriered and reached WES on 10, March 2020. After a long time they tracked it and accepted.
My MBA degree has reached them from
Bundelkhand University on 23, March 2020 which they could not track despite all details given to them . Upon contacting them they have asked me to send them copies of degree by myself. I have followed their direction. My status showed
That received documents but sent for verification to the university.
The university sent the verified documents by email with my reference number. My status showed
Received documents and under progress. Again within a day my status showed sent for verificatio and on hold.The University authorities sent the documentsagain by email. They have not received any post or courier from WES.Though
there is no acknowledgement from WES. I have asked WES if I could
Request my university to send transcripts again . For past 2 weeks there is no response. May I
request you to help me with it.
With Regards
7/22/2020
Topic:
WES Evaluation Status on Hold

AareSnigdha
AareSnigdha
Dear Moderator
There was finger error while typing my reference no of WES.My WeS no is
*******. In my prior message it was I have given a clear picture of my travel through WES, to make it short: my MBA transcripts reached on 23March 2020, inspire of giving all details WES asked me to send copies my degree myself which I followed. Upon receiving them WES has sent to my university i.e
Bundelkhand University.Due to Covid-19,WES guided to send by email which was followed by my institution and received by WES.
Status showed received documents and under progress. Within a day
my status changed to HOLD and sent for verification. Again the University sent the verified documents to WES about 2 weeks back. Though there is no acknowledgement from WES and the status shows waiting for verification. I have requested them if they allow I ask the university to send transcripts again as per their guidelines. So far I have not received any response from WES. May I request you to help me in this regard.
With Regards.....