Lost password

Muhammad.Waqas

all messages by user

8/28/2020
Topic:
Sponsor of dependents for a recent PR

Muhammad.Waqas
Muhammad.Waqas
Hi, I am a newcomer to Canada on PR, I got my immigration as a single candidate and moved here recently. My CoPR mentions my dependents (Wife and 2 Daughters), I want them to join me here in Canada. Am I eligible to sponsor them? what are its requirement?
9/8/2020
Topic:
Sponsor of dependents for a recent PR

Muhammad.Waqas
Muhammad.Waqas
Hi PMM,
thanks for the response,
yes, my wife and children are included in my application, they had their medicals as well (those medicals are expired last month), and their names are also included in my Landing Paper i.e. CoPR as my dependents. Is there any requirement for me to meet before I sponsor them like any income bracket? Lease agreement for residence? or any thing like that?

PMM wrote:
Hi

Muhammad.Waqas wrote:
Hi, I am a newcomer to Canada on PR, I got my immigration as a single candidate and moved here recently. My CoPR mentions my dependents (Wife and 2 Daughters), I want them to join me here in Canada. Am I eligible to sponsor them? what are its requirement?

1. I assume your wife and children were included in your application as non accompanying and had their medicals. If not you have a problem.
2. If they were included and had the medicals, then you submit a sponsorship here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html