Lost password

linze

all messages by user

10/24/2020
Topic:
Eviction with no notice

linze
linze
I have not recieved any notice to evict from my unit. The Acting lanlord over the phone verified to police officers that he wanted me out. Officers on the spot told me i can no longer enter my unit and on the spot i became homeless.
The police told me thats the way it is the landlord can evict me on the spot due to the fact i am in a shared accomodations living arrangment. My lease is up and am now month to month. I have lived there for nearly two years, never late rent nor bills all paid direct and told I only have till tomorrow night to get my stuff out.
My roomate is the brother of the landlord , not immediate family. and hes the one that told me to get out, then i leave to go about my day and my mother in law contacts me stating she was just at my door and my roomate and a friend of his were in my part of the house and they said I know longer live there. So I called the police met them at my residence and told me that i can no longer enter the unit, thats the way shared leases are. Well that ive come to learn is just not true. Does anyone have any input on the situation. I am now on the street, i have 3 kids on 3 month old and during a pandemic. please help.
I also have beem harrassed by the roomate and the Acting landlord the entire time of my tenacy here. my roomate and his friend have been in my unit and stolen lots of my belongings and the police told me there is nothing i can do about the situation that it would just be a waist of time and paper.