Lost password

Priya C M

all messages by user

12/13/2020
Topic:
Make posting instructions easier to find

Priya C M
Priya C M
Hi, I have an enquiry related with WES credential result. My result is mentioned below:
01. Bachelor of commerce:
Canadian equivalency : 3 years
bachelor degree
02. Master of commerce :

Canadian Equivalency: 4 years bachelor degree

03. Master of business administration:
Canadian equivalency: 4 years bachelor degree.

In the "educational terms used in WES evaluations" states that for a Master's Degree, a post-baccalaureate degree in a specified field, awarded on the basis of completion of coursework (usually 1-3 years of study) and often a written thesis or project. Based on this, in my case, I have done Master of Business Administration (MBA - 2.5 years) and done a project under this course which is equivalent to 2 courses/course code: MS100 project work as per the Indira Gandhi National Open University mark list. So, kindly advice am I eligible for a masters degree and how can I approach wes for the same.
12/14/2020
Topic:
Can I file a complaint against WES?

Priya C M
Priya C M
Hi, past week I received my wes evaluation report and it mentioned that, Bachelor's Degree (3 year's) and two bachelor's degree(4 years).

I finished BCOM from Mahatma Gandhi University and it is considered as 3 years bachelor's degree

MCOM from Mahatma Gandhi university and it is considered as 4 years bachelor's degree.

MBA from Indira Gandhi open university and it is considered again 4 year's bachelor's degree.

My total year of education is 19.5.

Apart from this, In the "educational terms used in WES evaluations" states that for a Master's Degree, a post-baccalaureate degree in a specified field, awarded on the basis of completion of coursework (usually 1-3 years of study) and often a written thesis or project. Based on this, in my case, I have done Master of Business Administration (MBA) and done a project under this course which is equivalent to 2 courses/course code: MS100 project work as per the Indira Gandhi National Open University mark list.

My WES reference number is:4487951

I hope I am eligible for a Masters degree. But i have no idea, how to approach wes for the same. Could you please help me? Because I am lost a lot of points in express entry.