Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

Syphon74

all messages by user

12/22/2020
Topic:
What's the current landing policy during COVID-19?

Syphon74
Syphon74
Hi, I have the same problem, my permanent residence was approved in October, I have my ticket bought for flight at the end of January 2021, I've heard that there are people who couldn't enter to make the landing, I've read only people with residence approved before march can do it. I contact IRCC and only have auto responses. I really need to go to Canada as soon as possible, it's been 4 years since I started this process, is there any chance to make my landing by that date? What happen to all the people who have residence approved and could not been able to make the landing before this pandemic? I'm gonna lose my job opportunity if I cannot pass through immigration that day. Meanwhile immigration keep talking about new immigration plans, why do they do that if people with COPR cannot enter to be residents? I really need someone to explain it to me, thanks
12/23/2020
Topic:
COPR and Visa validity

Syphon74
Syphon74
Hi, I have the same problem, my permanent residence was approved in October, I have my ticket bought for flight at the end of January 2021, I've heard that there are people who couldn't enter to make the landing, I've read only people with residence approved before march can do it. I contact IRCC and only have auto responses. I really need to go to Canada as soon as possible, it's been 4 years since I started this process, is there any chance to make my landing by that date? What happen to all the people who have residence approved and could not been able to make the landing before this pandemic? I'm gonna lose my job opportunity if I cannot pass through immigration that day. Meanwhile immigration keep talking about new immigration plans, why do they do that if people with COPR cannot enter to be residents? I really need someone to explain it to me, thanks
12/28/2020
Topic:
Coming to Canada and COVID Restrictions

Syphon74
Syphon74
Hi everyone! It's been almost 5 years in this fight for having my COPR, Now I finally have it, I cannot enter because of covid19 restrictions, the web page only talk about COPR issued before march, but what happen with the rest of us? Are we going to have to wait more years to become residents? Or only we forget about it? I sold everything and quit my job and immigration only gives automatic responses. That's so sad
1/28/2021
Topic:
Principal applicant

Syphon74
Syphon74
I'm not the principal applicant, however I'm the one with the resources, I would like to know if there's a way to make the landing first because everywhere I read, they only say that if I'm not the principal I couldn't enter first, even in my COPR in the last line, it says dependant: my wife, I don't really understand, in my landing do they have information about who the principal is? I really think it's absurd. Thanks