Lost password

Goodness44

all messages by user

1/17/2021
Topic:
WES Evaluation

Goodness44
Goodness44
Dear Sir, I hold a degree certificate from a university in Nigeria but due to administrative issues the date of birth on my passport( and other documents here in Canada) and certificate is different.
How will this affect my WES evaluation?
And is there a way to reconcile the difference.
2/17/2021
Topic:
When will my passport be returned?

Goodness44
Goodness44
Hello,
My passport was taken at the border when I sought refugee status, Will it be returned after I am given a permanent residence status?
Thank you.
6/27/2021
Topic:
Pathway for Physician Assistant and Nursing

Goodness44
Goodness44
Hello,

Kindly assist with information on the pathway for Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner in Canada. Also can a Canadian trained practitioner work in the USA.
If one has a Canadian equivalent of Doctor of Medicine at what level is he likely to start either program?

Regards
9/4/2021
Topic:
Nursing Program

Goodness44
Goodness44
Hello,

Please, from what level does a holder of MBBS(Canadian equivalent of first degree in Medicine( Doctor of Medicine)) start in a Nursing program?
Thanks.
6/27/2023
Topic:
Group citizenship Application Invitation

Goodness44
Goodness44
I invited an adult member, and she was sent a mail to accept or decline the invitation.However,when she clicked on the link it takes her back to my sign in page.
Why is it not taking her to a page where she can accept and answer the secret question which was sent with the invite?
I would appreciate information on how to proceed with the acceptance.
7/7/2023
Topic:
Landlord wants me to contribute

Goodness44
Goodness44
Hello,

My landlord said the neighbors told him that the fence has been weakened due to my kids "pounding" it with soccer ball and as such wants me to contribute financially and otherwise to fix the fence.
We moved into the house less than about late July and, yes, the kids occasionally played soccer at the backyard. It was never a daily routine and did not play during the winter. It is not as if they are professional footballers-they go to school! I wrote back to him that I don't think it was the impact of the soccer ball that caused the weakness of the whole fence length as damage from a soccer ball would be focused and will cause broken or loose fence material.
I need your suggestion on how to handle this he is insisting that I contribute to the repair.

Regards
9/22/2023
Topic:
Cardiac sonography prerequisites

Goodness44
Goodness44
To study diagnostic cardiac sonography one of the prerequisites is to have 3 health related courses in addition to anatomy, physiology and pathology; can anyone help with relevant health related courses?

Thank you in advance.