Lost password

PRLife

all messages by user

5/18/2021
Topic:
Resubmission of photos for PR card

PRLife
PRLife
Can someone please tell me if it's okay that my photos were stamped on the back of my "BOTH" of 2 photos!
IRCC website gives an instruction about "ONE" of the photo...but it does not clearly say the other photo should be blank on the back of the photo or not. I had feeling it should not be stamped both however I was refused to take another photo unless my doc. sent all back to me...and plus the photographer says she always stamps for back of 2 photos and never received any complains so it should be fine. I don't want to waste my time to be rejected or return all of my applications to lose another a few months!

Hope someone has an answer, please!
5/18/2021
Topic:
Submitting Original Translated Passport Stamps

PRLife
PRLife
I am doing my renewal of PR card.
I know all of my travel dates within 5 years for section 21 -Travel History.
I also didn't go outside of Canada more than 1095 days.

My question/concern:
Do I need to provide the passport for the all the stamped pages as well as an evidence or proof of absence from Canada?

I didn't receive any stamps from Canada and some stamps are not received from my home country (It depends on officers sometimes they do/don't)
Also, some stamps are not in English. If I don't have to submit, I prefer not so I don't need to provide translation and get certified etc...

I got a bit worried as I was searching on internet, some people are saying "must provide all the pages of passport or stamped pages..."

MM5444 Section E - I have accepted as YES for IRCC to access my history of entries in to Canada with CBSA to proof my Section C - Travel History to proof my last five years of absences. I am confused now as I have noticed / read many people are saying and wondering on the internet that we all must provide ALL of the pages of the valid passport copies and/or just the arrival / departure stamps. Some people even say that we need all copies with certified true copy stamp and translation if not English etc..I have no stamps received nothing from Canada or home country to proof as evidence for my last 5 years trip.

I answered YES for the E. Consent to disclose information and I gave IRCC a permission that they can review my history of entries with CBSA would be efficient enough and best way to proof of my absence of Canada however many people say it's not enough so I wanted to clarify this before submitting my application to avoid wasting their time and my time to get my applications to be returned many months later...

Hope someone know the real answer to this, please!