Lost password

ForeShadow

all messages by user

8/13/2021
Topic:
Landlord List of Past Proceedings Fines

ForeShadow
ForeShadow
I'm looking for either a list or past proceedings where the landlord has received LTB fines and rent abatements.

The only proceedings I was able to find is the Woana case for 1000$ illegal entries and one other where it was 50$ per illegal entry.

I have a landlord who breached many laws with multiple counts (my scheduled list of remedies is 40 sections long). I have everything ready to be filed, except a good set of examples of fines for landlords.
8/13/2021
Topic:
Legal Address of Landlord

ForeShadow
ForeShadow
My landlord's address for both his driver's license AND corporation (rent receipts under his corporation) is the same as where I rent, but does not live at this address. Can I legally enter my LTB forms and documentation with this legal address or must I get his address where he resides?
8/13/2021
Topic:
Help Finding A Lawyer

ForeShadow
ForeShadow
Hi,

I'm looking to see if any Lawyer wants to represent me for free versus one of the worst landlords in Ontario. I have all documents ready including "Schedule A - Statement of Facts" (61 sections) and "Schedule B – Remedy Sought" (38 remedies).

I'm a professional who writes engineering documentations for transport, aviation and nuclear sectors. I estimate around 4 hours of work to review my documentation and meet with me if needed plus representation in court.

List of infringements:
1. Vital Services interruptions (9 counts)
Refusal to provide rent receipt (2 counts)3. Illegally attempting to increase rent (1 count)

Illegally attempting evictions (7 counts) 5. Illegally destroying Tenants property (1 count)

Harass, obstruct, coerce, threaten or interfere with a tenant (15 counts)7. Damaging Tenants property (1 count)
Illegal entry without notice (5 counts)9. Maintenance issues (3 counts)
Serious breach of safety, housing and maintenance standards (1 count)

Illegally collecting additional charges (2 counts)

Changing the locks or prohibiting the Tenant to access his apartment (3 counts)

“No pet” provision and substantial interference (1 count)

Thanks