Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

kvinod960

all messages by user

6/16/2022
Topic:
COPR/Visa Name Error - Will Be Corrected at POE?

kvinod960
kvinod960
Hello Team,

we applied for PR and my wife got PPR request. She submitted passport and today got passport from Delhi Office.

on the visa and COPR family name is incorrect compared to passport. Actual Family name is : KOLAGANI but they mentioned as KOLANGANI, "N" is extra in the family name middle. When I checked all the documents I came to know that after biometrics Hyderabad VFS office mentioned name as wrong when they updated bio to the gc key.

I already booked my tickets so in this case what I need to do. Is this need to correct in India or after came to Canada can we correct it?

Please help me
6/21/2022
Topic:
COPR/Visa Name Error - Will Be Corrected at POE?

kvinod960
kvinod960
insanecrush wrote:
Hello, PMM
I got my COPR last week with my marital status incorrectly mentioned as 'Married'. I'm a divorcee and had mentioned it clearly in my application for FSW-Outland PR. Had attached the divorce decree dated July 28, 2016 too. Date of COPR - September 14, 2017. Should I have it corrected by sending the original divorce decree's copy to CIC? The visa stamped on my passport also clearly states 'Admit one person'. I live in India and intend to land in Toronto by March 2018. I raised a request in the IRCC Web Form - New Delhi link, but haven't heard back from them. Apparently, they will respond in 30 days. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Did you get any reply from IRCC Delhi, if yes how many days it taken to get reply.