Kader

all messages by user

2/15/2023
Topic:
Landing Process

Kader
Kader
Hello

I am writing to seek advice for my immigration matter. I am an Algerian citizen who came to Switzerland illegally in December 2013 and stayed there illegally after cancelling my refugee claim. In March 2017, I met my Canadian wife in Germany during my visit to my brother. After my decision to return to Algeria in January 2020, my wife and I celebrated our Wedding in Algeria in February of the same year.

I applied for Outland sponsor sponsorship in March 2021 without an official marriage certificate due to the COVID-19 barrier. I had an interview with the Canadian embassy in Algeria on June 15, 2021, where the immigration officer mentioned that they believed in our relationship, but had concerns due to my immigration history in Europe. On June 20, 2021, my application was rejected for two reasons: the marriage not being official in both countries and doubts about the genuineness of our relationship.

I then hired a lawyer and applied again online on December 9, 2021, with the official marriage certificate that we received on September 9, 2021. My application was received by IRCC on June 10, 2022, and since then, I have completed my biometrics, medical exam, and background verification. I also had a new born baby in Canada on June 3, 2022.

However, I have not received any updates on my application status and my eligibility has not started yet, as of today, February 15, 2023. I have contacted my lawyer, but have not received any response. I have also reached out to a Canadian MP, and while IRCC received my enquiry on November 18, 2022, I still have not received any response.

I am writing to you to seek your advice on how to proceed with my immigration matter. I would appreciate any guidance or recommendations that you could provide to me. Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

details:
- first outland sponsor sponsorship Application (paper) March 2021
- I sumbited additional documents regarding my status in swizerland June 2021
- I did interview in the Canadian embasy June 15,2021
- rejection letter June 20, 2021
- I applied for the second time online throuh a lawyer December 9,2021
- New born baby in Canada on June 03,2022
- IRCC recieved my application on June 10,2022
- Biometrics has been completed on Semptember 2022
- Contacted Canadian MP Semptember 2022
- IRCC recieved my enquiry November 18 and 23 2022
- Medical exam has been completed on October 14, 2022
- Background verivication has been completed on December 10,2022
- Eligibility not started yet Februry 15, 2023
- I didnt get any answers for my Emails and Whatsupp message from my lawyer since Februry 01,2023

thank you
2/16/2023
Topic:
Seek Advice for Immigration Matter

Kader
Kader
Hello

I am writing to seek advice for my immigration matter. I am an Algerian citizen who came to Switzerland illegally in December 2013 and stayed there illegally after cancelling my refugee claim. In March 2017, I met my Canadian wife in Germany during my visit to my brother. After my decision to return to Algeria in January 2020, my wife and I celebrated our Wedding in Algeria in February of the same year.

I applied for Outland sponsor sponsorship in March 2021 without an official marriage certificate due to the COVID-19 barrier. I had an interview with the Canadian embassy in Algeria on June 15, 2021, where the immigration officer mentioned that they believed in our relationship, but had concerns due to my immigration history in Europe. On June 20, 2021, my application was rejected for two reasons: the marriage not being official in both countries and doubts about the genuineness of our relationship.

I then hired a lawyer and applied again online on December 9, 2021, with the official marriage certificate that we received on September 9, 2021. My application was received by IRCC on June 10, 2022, and since then, I have completed my biometrics, medical exam, and background verification. I also had a new born baby in Canada on June 3, 2022.

However, I have not received any updates on my application status and my eligibility has not started yet, as of today, February 15, 2023. I have contacted my lawyer, but have not received any response. I have also reached out to a Canadian MP, and while IRCC received my enquiry on November 18, 2022, I still have not received any response.

I am writing to you to seek your advice on how to proceed with my immigration matter. I would appreciate any guidance or recommendations that you could provide to me. Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

details:
- first outland sponsor sponsorship Application (paper) March 2021
- I sumbited additional documents regarding my status in swizerland June 2021
- I did interview in the Canadian embasy June 15,2021
- rejection letter June 20, 2021
- I applied for the second time online throuh a lawyer December 9,2021
- New born baby in Canada on June 03,2022
- IRCC recieved my application on June 10,2022
- Biometrics has been completed on Semptember 2022
- Contacted Canadian MP Semptember 2022
- IRCC recieved my enquiry November 18 and 23 2022
- Medical exam has been completed on October 14, 2022
- Background verivication has been completed on December 10,2022
- Eligibility not started yet Februry 15, 2023
- I didnt get any answers for my Emails and Whatsupp message from my lawyer since Februry 01,2023

thank you