Lost password

gamiuya

all messages by user

4/7/2023
Topic:
Search For A Dental Clinic

gamiuya
gamiuya
Sorry for your accident and injuries. It's good you saw an emergency dentist who provided medication and referred you for a dental crown. A dental crown is a restoration that covers and protects damaged teeth. Maintain good oral hygiene, avoid hard or sticky foods, wear a mouth guard during physical activities, and schedule regular dental checkups to prevent future issues. Best wishes for a speedy recovery with your dentist's care.
4/11/2023
Topic:
Major repair & temporarily moving out

gamiuya
gamiuya
Regarding your first question, if the repair is not urgent and does not pose an immediate risk to your health and safety, you may be able to negotiate a timeline that is more convenient for you. However, if the repair is urgent and poses an immediate risk, it is generally the landlord's responsibility to make the repairs as soon as possible. In any case, it is important to communicate with your landlord and try to come to an agreement that works for both of you.
Regarding your second question, you should continue to pay rent during the time you are not living in the apartment. If you do not pay rent, your landlord may have grounds to evict you. If you are unable to live in the apartment due to repairs, you may be entitled to a rent abatement or reimbursement, but this will depend on the specific laws and regulations in your area. You should consult with a legal professional or tenant's rights organization for more information.
10/17/2023
Topic:
How can I find a job in Canada?

gamiuya
gamiuya
I'm gamiuya, hailing from India. I bring with me four years of valuable experience in the purchase and sell vehicle within the automotive OEM sector. During this time, I have been a confirmed employee.

Currently, I am actively pursuing employment opportunities in Canada. I have initiated the Permanent Residency (PR) process, but my IELTS score is not as high as I'd like it to be. I am open to job opportunities in any Canadian province.