Lost password

gonzzalojimenez

all messages by user

4/27/2024
Topic:
Request document travel

gonzzalojimenez
gonzzalojimenez
My name is Gonzalo I am officially filling this complaint regarding my daughter's document which was sent to our previous address and returned to Ottawa and has been sitting there for almost a year.
Her name is Sara
After speaking with the IRCC on numerous occasions almost every month we have been informed that you have all the information regarding our new address I was informed on two occasions that my daughter's travel document was being sent out in 4 to 6 weeks with no avail. My last attempt after speaking with you was on April 4th 2024 when I was informed that my daughter's document had been sent out on March 5th 2024 and should wait for the six week time frame for it to arrive. Needless to say we still have not received anything.
Both my wife and I received our documents before we left our previous address. This situation has become more than frustrating both my wife and myself our working long hours and are paying our taxes. It is very difficult to call the IRCC and never get a clear response. We do realize that we are not the only people that the IRCC has to deal with but we would kindly appreciate a clear response back from you asap. We our planning a trip and we urgently need our child's document that according to the Canada post tracking number it is still sitting in Ottawa. Once again it has almost been a year since we have been waiting.
Yours truly
Gonzalo