Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

WES terrible customer service and no help 

KAJ2024
KAJ2024

Posted On: 7/4/2024
KAJ2024
KAJ2024
Hello everyone,
I'm reaching out to this forum for advice and support regarding an ongoing issue with my WES application. It's been over two months since my application status has been stuck in "Status: In Progress – We are processing a new package or document for your application."
Despite my patience and several attempts to get an update through the WES online portal, there has been no change in the status, and I haven't received any further communication from WES. This delay is causing significant stress and is impacting my plans, which are dependent on the completion of this evaluation.
Has anyone else experienced such prolonged delays with WES? How did you handle it, and is there a way to expedite the process?
link

Posted On: 7/4/2024
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES and their complaints process, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

If you are considering other options to get your credentials evaluated, there are a few other organizations that will evaluate your credentials for school or for work, you can find information in Settlement.Org's credential evaluation articles.

If you are wanting to file a complaint, you would want to file a consumer complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You can find more information on this process in the Settlement.Org article, How do I make a consumer complaint?

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
bnammour
bnammour

Posted On: 7/16/2024
bnammour
bnammour
Hello
I am terribly dissapointed with WES mailing system. The evaluation process was good though, but when it comes to the mailing, it is a disastor.
I have been waiting sing May 23, almost 2 months for my evaluation report and until now I haven't reveive it. Moreover I can't accept the fact that I can't even download the electronic version. I have called them more than 10 times and sent more than 5 requests and nothing is being solved, all they say is that they don't have a tracking number for the normal mail. In that case why don't they just cancel the normal mail (standard) and only give us the option of fast DHL system mail.
I urgently need this report and I have told them that and nothing happened.
Can you help?
link
tarhibniamul
tarhibniamul

Posted On: 8/7/2024
tarhibniamul
tarhibniamul
According to the text, the unofficial transcript problem resulting from the COVID-19 epidemic may be resolved using WES. If the problem cannot be resolved through standard channels, you can try to resolve it by making a clear explanation of the situation, asking a supervisor for assistance if the customer service agent declines, filing a complaint, seeking outside assistance from groups like the Canadian Federation of Students or the Canadian Bureau for International Education, or looking into other options. Though WES is an esteemed institution, if you follow through with professionalism and courtesy, you might be able to work out a fair compromise or exemption.
link