all messages by user

1/13/2015
Topic:
How do we get PR for our newborn?

ugandhi
ugandhi
Hi,

Good Morning.

We have PR ( Myself , Wife and my daughter ) living in Dubai, UAE and originally from India.

We plan to settle permanently in Toronto or Peel region by this Jun and making my own arrangement to relocate.

Recently ( 3 months back ) we blessed with son and wanted to apply for PR in order to bring him along with us this Jun-15.

I gone thru the CIC website with lots of process involved in applying me and it says i need to apply as a sponsor and then i have to apply PR for my child. The processing time is about an average of 15 - 18 months depending upon the region i apply.

Hence looking for your advice to bring my new born child alongwith with me this Jun-15.

Please advice

Regards
G U
6/18/2015
Topic:

ugandhi
ugandhi
Hi,

Thanks for your information. Canadian Embassy in Abudhabi Granted TRV to my Son. I am preparing to return to canada prefrablly in ontario.

Please advice whether my son will have the eligibility to apply OHIP in Ontario.

Thanks
U GANDHI

6/20/2015
Topic:

ugandhi
ugandhi
Thanks a lot for your support.

I will source private insurance cover and apply

Thanks
U GANDHI
3/10/2016
Topic:
Sponsorship Application of Dependent child

ugandhi
ugandhi
Hello,

We ( Myself, Wife and Daughter) are PR`s and done our first landing in 2014 got our PR.

My son born after we got PR outside Canada. We decided to settle permanently and living in Canada since Sep-15.

We bought our one-year-old son on TRV along with us and applied PR for him in Oct-15. CIC Mississauga office approved the sponsorship and forwarded his PR application to New Delhi office in Dec-15. Even upfront medicals also forwarded to New Delhi office.

Question No 1: Since my son in on TRV, do I require to apply extension of TRV

Question No 2: Generally how long does it takes to process PR for infants.

Please advice

Thanks
GANDHI