Lost password

kauser

all messages by user

7/20/2015
Topic:
PR card Questions

kauser
kauser
Hi, I am a new immigrant- have been here for 44 days.

I hvnt rcvd my SIN paper Nor PR card.I wanted to leave (22JULY) canadA for 10days to US to attend my niece wedding - without PR card cannt re-enter canada - I tried enquiries /phone calls/ emails to know the status of PR CARD delivery. TRAVEL DOCUMENT and urgent processing of PR card is not applicable for initial PR card .

How can I find out whats my PR card status? online status shows that I m have PR STATUS. BUT IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT PR CARD STATUS/DELIVERY?

PLZ ADVISE .
8/20/2015
Topic:
From Calgary To Ottawa

kauser
kauser
Hi, I am a new Permanant Resident of Calgary Canada.Living in Calgary.My health/DL/SIN/PR Cards are of "ALBERTA". Now I want tO shift/live in Ottawa.
Kindly inform How my above stated cards/ PR residency obligation (2 yrs in 5 yrs)will be effected? Regards
8/21/2015
Topic:
Same Digits? - OHIP and SIN

kauser
kauser
Health card # and SIN paper have the same nine digits ? (I havnt received my SIN paper as yet)
8/22/2015
Topic:
PR Status - Can I leave Canada?

kauser
kauser
I am a new PR. I want to spend 4.5 months in Canada.after which want to go back in my home country for 6 months and again come back to Canada. Is this objectionable orlawful by CAD-Government ? plz explain ? Thank you
8/27/2015
Topic:
80 Days are Over - PR Card

kauser
kauser
I have PR status. It has been over 80 days.I havnt rcvd my PR CARD.I Landed in June 2015 (Many others who landed in May 2015 also havnt rcvd their PR card) I called CIC they told me I will get in 2nd week of Sept 2015. There seems to be a big que before me, so Will I rcv the Card as said ??
8/28/2015
Topic:
Legal to Deliver PR card within Canada by Post?

kauser
kauser
Delivering PR card from one city to another within Canada by post is allowed/legal?
9/2/2015
Topic:
Legal to Deliver PR card within Canada by Post?

kauser
kauser
Thank you for the reply- Today I received my PR CARD- It was delivered as said and according to the date of delivery given.Thank you Canada.
6/17/2016
Topic:
health card -address change

kauser
kauser
I have a health card from Alberta . Now living in Toronto . Want to change my address from Alberta to Ontario ?
Can it be done online ? or by going to a office in person? kindly give me the link or office address , I am unable to find . Thanks