mrmz

all messages by user

12/3/2015
Topic:
How can I Sponsor my Wife & Child? - Not Declared

mrmz
mrmz
Hi Every , need your opinion please ,

I applied for Quebec Immigration in 6/2011, as Single , I received the CSQ in 6/2015 ( CSQ was issued in 2/2015) , without Doing Any Interviews ;

Problem is that I got Married in 11/2013 and we had a baby girl in 3/2015 , I did not declare my wife and Baby , because I thought I could sponsor them after I go to Quebec,

From 2 weeks I knew that I must declare them first and update my application before Landing in Quebec , in order to sponsor them later, Otherwise I will not be able sponsor them ever,

Now , I don't know what to do exactly According to Canada immigration Laws, I have 3 solutions in mind but I need your Advices, about which one of them is the best:

1- Update my file immediately , Adding the information from my wife and my baby (as Married) to immigrate all together, but at the same time I am afraid that immigration authorities will consider that I lied when I mentioned that I am single as I am married for 2 years , so Maybe they'll cancel my CSQ accordingly. (considering me Misrepresenting)

2- Continue without update my file and Immigrate as Single, and After that, in Quebec I can try to sponsor my wife and baby,

3- Update my file immediately as in Conjugal relationship and Add my baby in the application (born from 8 months) , then to obtain CSQ Family (Me, Partner and baby) but I do not know how this update will influence my present CSQ ?? Cancelling it or Causing lengthening the Period of my file processing ??

Note 1: I am in currently in the Federal verification stage.
Note 2: my Qualifying Points are OK as Single and Married , but My Wife don't know French Language at all.

Wish to get your precious advice ASAP
12/4/2015
Topic:
How can I Sponsor my Wife & Child? - Not Declared

mrmz
mrmz
so adding my spouse after 2 years marriage and after CSQ issue as single will not be considered as misrepresenting , do I even need to add an explanation beside the update ?
12/4/2015
Topic:
Updating file information after receiving CSQ

mrmz
mrmz
Hi all,
I will update my status from single to married , adding spouse and 8 months old baby , I got the CSQ as a single , from 5 months ago and I am in federal verification stage now , marriage was from 2 years ago but I did not update the marital status since then , would it be Normal to update marital status now especially I need to get CSQ from my spouse and Baby to make landing together or they will consider I did misrepresenting by delaying the marital status update from 2 years and got CSQ as single ? Do I need to make memo or explanation with reason or no need ?! Please help ..
5/16/2016
Topic:
Did not declare Wife & Child before CSQ

mrmz
mrmz
Hi Dears,
i have one info. and Question please , if you may share me your opinions , after i share you my experience ,

i applied as single for Quebec immirgation mid of 2011, got married in in end of 2013 but did not declare or update my marital status to BIQ , thinking i can sponsor my wife later after landing to Quebec normally (i was soo ignorant), as i am a sole requestor of CSQ, even i got the CSQ (as Single) with no interview in 2015 ,

and we got a new baby born just after CSQ issue by 1 month, though in the end of 2015, after i applied for myself only of course for federal stage (security and Medial) ,

i knew i can nevvvverrrr evverrrr sponsor my wife and baby later if not declared to immigration Authorities before Visa issue and landing, so immediately i communicated (by phone) with BIQ to tell them i am married from 2 years , and have a baby (Both not Accompanying) so i can update my file and Marital status , they asked me to send letter (to immigration Quebec) with all status , to show me exactly what do,

So i sent the letter with all data and advice needed for steps to take , but they did not replied , so i kept sending lots of mails to BIQ , till i received the Reply mail crystal clear finally that i should declare the Wife and Baby ASAP to CIC (for Security and Medical), and no need now to communicate or update, or change marital status in Immigration Quebec as both wife and baby are not accompanying me, so no CSQ will be Required for them now,
I communicated with CIC indeed , adding them in federal stage , already medical requested and it is going normal now,
so please , could you highlight to me your Opinions please , now sponsorship is applicable ? ,

no any other steps or precautions i should take or be aware of, related to BIQ or CIC ?

Many Many thanks..
5/24/2016
Topic:
Did not declare Wife & Child before CSQ

mrmz
mrmz
Hi Anna,
Thanks for you advise ,
Please inform me ,
About your advise for me contacting a lawyer ,
Do you have a certain concern ? Because I tell you what , I indeed communicated 3 times with MIDI by mails , everytime I am telling them the exact case , and every time they emphasize on me to inform CIC to declare wife and baby ASAP and to do medical for them upon CIC further request , which is already happened ,
MIDI told me as well that I can inform them ( immigration Quebec ) officially about updating the marital status and adding baby when I start the sponsorship process , to acquire CSQ for both wife and baby furtherly..

So kindly, what do you think ? as I need to understand your logic , maybe I missed something , many thanks