vlz10

all messages by user

7/23/2016
Topic:
PR card - Outside of Canada Renewal

vlz10
vlz10
Hi,

my father is a PR card holder and have lived in Canada for less than 5 years (which meant he have met the 730 days being physically in Canada)

but a year ago traveled outside of Canada thinking that he isn't coming back (because of family matters) didn't renew his PR card.

And now it has expired.

He is already outside of Canada for a year now and He might/will be staying outside of Canada longer (until my sister graduates from college) which is 1-2 years from now.

Will he be able to renew his PR card by that time considering he's already gone for a year plus the 1-2 more years coming?

Thank you!
8/19/2016
Topic:
PR card - Outside of Canada Renewal

vlz10
vlz10
Hi, I have a few more questions regarding the application of my father's PRTD.

I was wondering if I can be the one to submit my father's PRTD application and documents here in Canada instead of him submitting it in the country where he is right now so it could may be faster.

And if I CAN, can an eighteen yr old submit it? would there be any problems? where can I submit it? how long would it take to process?

And if I CAN'T, where can he submit it? and how long would it take?

Thank you!
8/21/2017
Topic:
Outside of Canada- PR Card Expired

vlz10
vlz10
Hi,

my father is a PR card holder and have lived in Canada for less than 5 years (which meant he have met the 730 days being physically in Canada)

but two yrs ago (2015) traveled outside of Canada thinking that he wasn't going to come back (because of family matters) didn't renew his PR card which expired last April of 2016.

Now, he's planning to return back to Canada, but apparently we don't know what processes we have to do in order for him to get back here.

So,

1) Will he be able to renew his PR card by this time considering he's already gone for about 2 yrs?

2) what Are the things that he has to process?

3)(he is currently in the Philippines) in where can he process the things in #2?

Thank you!
8/28/2017
Topic:
PR Card- Situation when outside of Canada

vlz10
vlz10
Hi,

but two yrs ago (2015) traveled outside of Canada thinking that he wasn't going to come back (because of family matters) didn't renew his PR card which expired last April of 2016.

Now, he's planning to return back to Canada, but apparently we don't know what processes we have to do in order for him to get back here.

So,

1) Will he be able to renew his PR card by this time considering he's already gone for about 2 yrs?

2) what Are the things that he has to process?

3)(he is currently in the Philippines) in where can he process the things in #2?

Thank you!