Lost password

MaryBerry

all messages by user

1/20/2017
Topic:
Question about Section C - Personal History

MaryBerry
MaryBerry
I would like to know what should I type inside the "To" section box.

I am currently living in the same address, I wasn't sure whether I should type in today's date or type in Present or Recent?
2/8/2017
Topic:
Question on section H - Date of Issue?

MaryBerry
MaryBerry
Hi there,
What does "Date of Issue" mean in regards of this section?

Thank you
2/14/2017
Topic:
PR card Renewal - 10 Months and Still Waiting

MaryBerry
MaryBerry
Hi,
I am glad that you have shared your experiences as I was wondering how the outcome turned out to be.
I also agree, sometimes their services are not so well.

I wanted to know:
What does "notes" mean? and what does a secondary review mean?

Thank you,
Mary
2/14/2017
Topic:
Identity documents: translation and expiration

MaryBerry
MaryBerry
Hello there,
So my only form of identity document is my expired passport and attached with the passport is a confirmation form of PR.

I was a minor when I arrived to Canada, so I did not have my passport renewed since when it was held with my parents.
I spoke with the call services, and they told me that I need to photocopy my passport and have a written document attached declaring that I have used this document for PR.

Now, my only concern is that my passport is in a different language. Some sections are in English, however most parts are in a different language. It talks about translating my documents, but do I need to translate my passport? or is translation of documents are for other documents not the passport.

If I do have to translate my documents, do I attach the photocopy of my passport pages in it's original language, and then another photocopy of a translation. Also, how do I have them translated, where do I go?

Thanks