nigam.s.abhishek

all messages by user

6/29/2017
Topic:
PR Card - Change Mailing Address - How?

nigam.s.abhishek
nigam.s.abhishek
Hi Anna,

This question was closely related to my query so continuing the same thread.

I have been trying to contact CIC customer service on the given number during business hours but I have been kept on hold for 45 mins and long without been answered by the customer service agent on call.

Since I was unable to contact the customer service I have submitted the webforms stating the change of my address.

My question is, How can i track the status of my PR, since I am new in Canada and will be receiving my first card at my home address.

Appreciate your early response.

Thanks
Abhishek

Moderator wrote:
Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your question with us.

To avoid confusion, I recommend that you contact IRCC directly to inform them of the change of address in case your PR card has already been sent to the older address. 1-888-242-2100 IRCC Call Centre line.

Also, depending on what your former address is, you may want to contact the person who now lives at your former address and ask them if your card has arrived.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

=====
Your Settlement.org team
7/10/2017
Topic:
SINP program for PR

nigam.s.abhishek
nigam.s.abhishek
Can a person holding SINP is allowed to work in different Province as well after receiving the PR. What are the conditions to stay in same province like Saskatchewan