punya

all messages by user

2/12/2018
Topic:
Language requirement for Citizenship application

punya
punya
Hi There,
I knew that ,for applying citizenship every body ( 18-54) CLB 4 or higher is a requirement. I have a CLB score 6 for Listening and CLB score 5 for Speaking on 7th March 2015. But in my copy there is a comment that, " This assessment is for PLACEMENT ONLY in a language training program." This is a assessment report. Should I use this for Citizenship Application process!

Thanks and regards,
Punya
9/29/2018
Topic:
Language of study

punya
punya
Hi There,
Good Morning. I came in Canada in 2015 as a permanent resident. Now I am eligible to apply for citizenship application. But I have a confusion about the proof of English for the language requirement. I have a post graduate degree in Master in Philosophy from Jadavpur University in India.. The language of study was English. Do I need CLB level 4 or higher for the citizenship application!
Thanks and regards,
Banani.
9/29/2018
Topic:
Post -Secondary Education Program Abroad

punya
punya
Hello,
Good Evening.

We came in Canada in 2015. We are four member in my family, my wife and two children. I have a diploma from public career college ,Toronto. My two children are studying in York University and Secondary School respectively. But I have one confusion about my wife language ability. She completed her Post-secondary education program ( Master in Philosophy) from Jadavpur University ,India, where the language of study was English. Is she need CLB level 4 or higher for the Canadian citizenship application process!

Thanks and regards,

Punya