LYL

all messages by user

1/5/2019
Topic:
Have Not Received PR card

LYL
LYL
Hello,

I just got an email on 2018/12/3 which told me that my photos did not meet the requirement, so I sent two new photos to the address shown on the email. It has been one month since I sent my photos and I don't receive the pr card yet, is that a normal time to wait? Also, is there any way I can check my progress? I am just afraid if they did not receive my photos, because the email said that if they did not get the photos in one month the application is considered to be cancelled.
Thanks a lot.

Regards
7/8/2020
Topic:
Withholding tax and NR74 form

LYL
LYL
Hello everyone,

My dad and I landed in Canada in 2018/10, and I have been a student in Ontario since 2015. My dad and I have a condo rented in Toronto and we receive the rent from the management company every month. However, when I tried to file my 2019 tax return, I figured out the withholding tax was deducted from every month's bill. As a permanent resident in Canada and I also submitted the 2018 tax return as an Ontario Resident but the management company still required my NR74 form. My accountant company and my family thought this is unreasonable, even we send our PR card and my 2018 tax return as a resident of Ontario, they still not accept it and decided to deduct the withholding tax. Does anyone have the same experience or any advice? Appreciate any help, thanks again.

Regards