Lost password

Dashna

all messages by user

1/11/2021
Topic:
PR Card Application Processing

Dashna
Dashna
I submitted my PR application in Dec, 2018. I was asked to send my passport to IRCC in Jan, 2020 which was sent right away, but I received it back in 3 months without visa and there is no update until now. According to IRCC the processing time for my application is 6 months, but I am waiting more than two years already. When I call IRCC, they notify me that I have to wait as due to the COVID 19 everything is late. I understand that the COVID 19 is the main reason but I am wondering about the time. As IRCC never says even approximate time how long have to I wait. Is it normal that instead of six months, more than two years was gone? Whom can I apply for help? (I submitted the web form and called many times to IRCC already) thank you
1/17/2021
Topic:
PR Card Application Processing

Dashna
Dashna
Diaspora wrote: Hi, you mention that they sent the passport back to you with no visa - was there any notification with this?

Thank you Diaspora for your reply with the question.
I received the passport with the copy of letter together which I received on Jan, 2020 requiring sending the passport and which I sent then with my passport.