Lost password

ELSHAKS

all messages by user

11/30/2023
Topic:
Appeal to WES for Re-Evaluation of Credentials

ELSHAKS
ELSHAKS

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning matter regarding the submission of my transcripts (CHN and ENG) via the CHSI channel for the evaluation of my educational credentials. My WES case number is 6233403.

I have diligently followed the required procedure to send both the Chinese and English versions of my transcript through CHSI, and I have done so twice. However, I have received notifications stating that WES has not received the documents.

To provide further clarification, I have attached a screenshot confirming the successful submission of my report through the CHSI platform. This screenshot indicates the date and time of submission, along with the confirmation message received upon completion.

I understand the importance of accurate and timely document submission, and I am concerned about the delay in the processing of my evaluation due to this issue. As my academic evaluation is a critical step in my application process, I kindly request your urgent assistance in resolving this matter.

Could you please investigate the discrepancy between the successful submission on my end and the apparent non-receipt on WES's end? Additionally, if there are any alternative steps I can take to ensure the prompt processing of my transcripts, please let me know.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your guidance in resolving the issue. If there are any specific forms or additional details required from my end, please inform me, and I will promptly provide the necessary information.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in advance.

Best regards,

Atolagbe Shakirudeen