Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

sshabanac
sshabanac

Posted On: 6/27/2019
sshabanac
sshabanac
Hi Sacura, I know you posted in this thread a long time ago but do you still have the study materials for AFK and ACJ? My email is [email protected]. Thanks for your time and help.

Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
Manita
Manita

Posted On: 8/1/2019
Manita
Manita
Hi guys, i have started to prepare for AFK. i don't know how old this thread is but Can anybody please share their AFK and ACJ material if they still have it. My id is [email protected].
link
Bhaumik
Bhaumik

Posted On: 1/23/2020
Bhaumik
Bhaumik
I want study material of afk,ndeb material.If somebody has soft copies send
Me [email protected]
link
Omerfarooq65
Omerfarooq65

Posted On: 2/20/2020
Omerfarooq65
Omerfarooq65
Please if anyone has AFK related study guide and material please send them on [email protected]
link
Mansi
Mansi

Posted On: 3/25/2020
Mansi
Mansi
I
link
Mansi
Mansi

Mansi
Mansi
Hi everyone. I am new to this group. I am planning to give afk exam in 2020. Please help me with whatever study material all the members have. My email id is [email protected].
link
Mansi
Mansi

Mansi
Mansi
Hello everyone. I am new to this group. I am preparing to sit for AFK in 2020. Please help me with whatever study material all the members have. My email id is [email protected]
link
JASLEEN BANGA
JASLEEN BANGA

Posted On: 5/16/2020
JASLEEN BANGA
JASLEEN BANGA
Hello everyone, I too am new to the group.
I am preparing for my AFK exam, it would be great help if y'all could help with the study material.
Thank you in advance,
kind regards.
EMAIL ID- [email protected]
link
Elire
Elire

Posted On: 5/26/2020
Elire
Elire
Hello everyone, I am planing to study for AFK. Could you please tell me which of the material study are necessary to prepare for FAK?????????

1) Released Questions for all past years
2) All ASDA packets
3)Mosby II
4)Board busters
5)Dental Decks

Thank you
link
hibba
hibba

Posted On: 7/19/2020
hibba
hibba
Hi, i am on the lookout for study materials for the AFK, I'd appreciate it if anyone could send it to me.
Thanks,
[email protected]
link
Docprep2020
Docprep2020

Posted On: 7/20/2020
Docprep2020
Docprep2020
Hi anyone have materials for afk exam prep. Please send me at [email protected]. Thank u
link
Neha3001
Neha3001

Posted On: 12/8/2020
Neha3001
Neha3001
Hi i want to start preparing for the AFK. If anyone has the study material could you please email me at [email protected]
Thank you
link
pranjal
pranjal

Posted On: 12/18/2020
pranjal
pranjal
Hi,
I want to start the preparation for NDEB exam...can u help me with pasing on the study material on [email protected]
Thank you
link
Hibiks
Hibiks

Posted On: 1/24/2021
Hibiks
Hibiks
Hello

I am a new immigrant and I hope to take the NDEB exams as soon as I land. I would like to have copies of the materials you used for your exams. Please, send it to [email protected]. Thank you

arunk85 wrote:
Hi,

Good to see your post online. Would you mind passing me soft copy of the study materials. Appreciate a lot for your help. My email is [email protected]

Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
alpayakkova
alpayakkova

Posted On: 2/10/2021
alpayakkova
alpayakkova
Hello everyone. I want to study for the Afk exam. Can you tell me what material should I use to study for the AFK exam?
link