Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

vodch
vodch

Posted On: 2/14/2017
vodch
vodch
graceful wrote:
Hi I am planning to take the August 2017 AFK, is there anyway we can have a group discussion through skype or facetime?
I have materials

i wanna join :)

[email protected]

this is my e-mail
link
soniavenu
soniavenu

Posted On: 2/15/2017
soniavenu
soniavenu
Hello how was your exam?drdentist wrote:
Hii ! i want to give AFK Feb 2017 ....Can anyone help me with the study material and resources for this exam? Help will be really appreciated. Mail me @ [email protected]
link
soniavenu
soniavenu

Posted On: 2/15/2017
soniavenu
soniavenu
hello
Please tell me the materials you went through for AFK.

Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
SA
SA

Posted On: 2/19/2017
SA
SA
Hello,

I am preparing for afk, can i get the resources, past papers, released questions, books and everything else please? It would be a great help. I am [email protected].

Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
MrunaliniW
MrunaliniW

Posted On: 2/19/2017
MrunaliniW
MrunaliniW
Hello everyone, i want to start my preparation for ndeb assessment fundamental knowledge exam and i am in a doubt for which books i should prepare from..also would like to know from people who have appeared for the same if they have any books,notes or any study materials required...i am new to this,would love to hear from people who want to help.. Thank you
link
Livleen boparai
Livleen boparai

Posted On: 2/22/2017
Livleen boparai
Livleen boparai
I want to start preparing for AFK. I am wondering if anyone can help me with study material or atleast guidelines for preparing for the exam as i have no clue from where to start with. Help will be appreciated. My email id is
[email protected]
link
Lamis
Lamis

Posted On: 3/2/2017
Lamis
Lamis
Hi everyone
Please please im planing on doing afk in august if anyone has study materials i can stidy from please send them to my email [email protected] . The prep courses are too expensive for me and i have to study alone. If anyone can help me by sending me study materials i will be so thankful.
link
shyama_87
shyama_87

Posted On: 3/7/2017
shyama_87
shyama_87
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,

can you please mail it to me at [email protected] . thanx in advance :)
link
Beshr
Beshr

Posted On: 3/8/2017
Beshr
Beshr
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,
I will write AFK coming Aug, I am wondering if you can help me with study materials or any recommendation, really appreciate.
could you please email me at [email protected].
Thanks in advance,
link
Babak_pdt
Babak_pdt

Posted On: 3/9/2017
Babak_pdt
Babak_pdt
shyama_87 wrote:
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,

can you please mail it to me at [email protected] . thanx in advance :)

Hi can you please send me the AFK material ([email protected])
Thank you
link
zed
zed

Posted On: 3/12/2017
zed
zed
hey, i start to think take this exam and i want to study,
your post is quite old but i hope you will see my post :)
Could you send me soft copies ? it would be perfect for me
my address : [email protected]
Thank you so so much

Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
link
DrBrusssss
DrBrusssss

Posted On: 3/14/2017
DrBrusssss
DrBrusssss
Is there anyone with study group in skype? Need afk materials also study group. Mail me. [email protected]
link
diligentwrecker
diligentwrecker

Posted On: 3/14/2017
diligentwrecker
diligentwrecker
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hey Sacura, Congratulations!
I have just started to study for the afk exam and so i was wondering if you could send me all the study material that you may have related to it. I'm still a lot confused on how to prepare for it and what resources to study from..so any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm from new zealand. Also i'm looking for study partners if anyone is keen. Thank you :)
email id : [email protected]
link
Emma Oliveira
Emma Oliveira

Posted On: 3/19/2017
Emma Oliveira
Emma Oliveira
I am Emma I live in Brazil and preparing for the fundamental exam in August 2017. Can someone provide me.with study materials online. Thank you
link
massy
massy

Posted On: 3/20/2017
massy
massy
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi Sacura. congratulation
cane you send me a copie please if you still having the material
thank you
link