Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

Appeal to WES for Re-Evaluation of Credentials 

sobhanisri
sobhanisri

Posted On: 6/29/2020
sobhanisri
sobhanisri
Dear Sir / Madam,

I submitted application for evaluation of my distance learning MBA degree from Jaipur National University Rajasthan. I received evaluation report from WES roughly after 6 months of waiting due to confusing correspondence between WES and University for re-verification requirement.

The evaluation report that I received has mentioned that my university is non-recognized institution. After enquiry from university, I was confirmed by university that Jaipur National University Rajasthan and its Distance Learning sections are fully recognized by UGC India and other governing bodies. Most Importantly, many graduates have already received positive evaluation from WES on similar degrees of other graduates. Therefore, I wrote this matter to WES through their customer care help on website. Last week WES has just reinstated their position in a simple reply without checking the details.

I would like you to intervene and enquire from WES for this matter. Hereunder, I am writing my WES Reference# along with two other WES# references of other graduates, which I got from University itself, without any prejudices, as evidences that their degrees are recognized by WES before. Today morning I have re-wrote request, provided this same information to WES too and hope that they will open and check the documents in detail this time.

My WES Ref# ******** - MBA Operations Management from Distance Learning - Jaipur National University Rajasthan
Evidence-1# WES Ref# *********** - BBA from Distance Learning - Jaipur National University Rajasthan
Evidence-2# WES Ref# ********** - MBA Human Resource Management - Distance Learning - Jaipur National University Rajasthan
I have seen in other topics that Settlement.org has provided empathic feedback and taken actions so I am hoping to get similar cooperation.

Thanks & Regards,
S. Sobhani
link

Posted On: 6/29/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form. You may also wish to seek the support of a settlement service provider at a community agency. A number of settlement services are providing intake appointments online and over the phone to support clients remotely. You may want to connect with a settlement agency that provides employment services using our Services Near Me section.

For information about the appeals process at WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
kaidjoharm
kaidjoharm

Posted On: 8/8/2020
kaidjoharm
kaidjoharm
Hi, Did you get any response for this? I have also done MBA from JNU. Your help would be appreciated. Thank You. My email is [email protected]

sobhanisri wrote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

I submitted application for evaluation of my distance learning MBA degree from Jaipur National University Rajasthan. I received evaluation report from WES roughly after 6 months of waiting due to confusing correspondence between WES and University for re-verification requirement.

The evaluation report that I received has mentioned that my university is non-recognized institution. After enquiry from university, I was confirmed by university that Jaipur National University Rajasthan and its Distance Learning sections are fully recognized by UGC India and other governing bodies. Most Importantly, many graduates have already received positive evaluation from WES on similar degrees of other graduates. Therefore, I wrote this matter to WES through their customer care help on website. Last week WES has just reinstated their position in a simple reply without checking the details.

I would like you to intervene and enquire from WES for this matter. Hereunder, I am writing my WES Reference# along with two other WES# references of other graduates, which I got from University itself, without any prejudices, as evidences that their degrees are recognized by WES before. Today morning I have re-wrote request, provided this same information to WES too and hope that they will open and check the documents in detail this time.

My WES Ref# ******** - MBA Operations Management from Distance Learning - Jaipur National University Rajasthan
Evidence-1# WES Ref# *********** - BBA from Distance Learning - Jaipur National University Rajasthan
Evidence-2# WES Ref# ********** - MBA Human Resource Management - Distance Learning - Jaipur National University Rajasthan
I have seen in other topics that Settlement.org has provided empathic feedback and taken actions so I am hoping to get similar cooperation.

Thanks & Regards,
S. Sobhani
link
ravicc12
ravicc12

Posted On: 8/7/2021
ravicc12
ravicc12
Hi Sobha,

Any update
Thx
Ravi
link
Sarin Shaikh
Sarin Shaikh

Posted On: 9/24/2022
Sarin Shaikh
Sarin Shaikh
Hi Did any one got ECA from WES , they decline my BBA Degree which I have done from Jaipur national university (open university) but thy are saying the year I was studying to this course and university not recognize. I have send several Mails but nothing works.

If any one got ECS please help me what to do .

Please please help
link
RaveenaIng
RaveenaIng

Posted On: 9/26/2022
RaveenaIng
RaveenaIng
Hi,

I have done my graduation from Pune university. I have sent my documents to WES. But I received a message where they replied that they have sent for reevaluation to Gujarat Sabarmati university.

I am not understanding if I have been passed out from Pune university. Why they have sent for reevaluation to different university(Gujarat sabarmati)?

Did anyone came across such situation?
link

Posted On: 10/31/2022
Sarin Shaikh wrote:
Hi Did any one got ECA from WES , they decline my BBA Degree which I have done from Jaipur national university (open university) but thy are saying the year I was studying to this course and university not recognize. I have send several Mails but nothing works.

If any one got ECS please help me what to do .

Please please help

Hello There,

We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern. You may want to follow the steps above in this thread to escalate your concern with WES over the phone. Please be prepared with your case reference number as well. We appreciate you sharing your experience with other users.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link

Posted On: 10/31/2022
RaveenaIng wrote:
Hi,

I have done my graduation from Pune university. I have sent my documents to WES. But I received a message where they replied that they have sent for reevaluation to Gujarat Sabarmati university.

I am not understanding if I have been passed out from Pune university. Why they have sent for reevaluation to different university(Gujarat sabarmati)?

Did anyone came across such situation?

Hi there,

It sounds like there has been a mistake, it is best if you contact WES directly ( (+1) 800-361-6106 ) with your case reference number in hand to speak with an advisor and resolve this issue.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team

link
Bikram
Bikram

Posted On: 11/30/2022
Bikram
Bikram
I applied for a WES evaluation on 2/8/2017. At that time, I could not send all my documents. It's already been more than five years. I paid for the evaluation on 2/8/2017 . I want to evaluate my documents. Should I have to pay again?
Thank you
link

Posted On: 4/30/2023
Hello There,

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
Dharmeshhr
Dharmeshhr

Posted On: 10/6/2023
Dharmeshhr
Dharmeshhr
Dear Settlement.org Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your guidance and assistance in resolving a significant issue I have encountered with my WES (World Education Services) report evaluation. This matter has far-reaching implications for my career and professional aspirations, and I believe your expertise in settlement and education-related matters can be invaluable in addressing this concern.

To provide some context, I initially applied for a WES evaluation several years ago, which assessed my educational credentials as a Bachelor of Commerce from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Recently, a friend of mine, who completed the same Master of Human Resource Development program at the same university during the same year as me, received a WES report evaluating her qualifications as a Master's degree holder.

What has perplexed me is the discrepancy between our WES evaluations, given that our qualifications are identical in terms of program, university, duration, and graduation year. In an effort to understand this anomaly and ensure that I could receive an accurate evaluation, I proactively reached out to WES through their support channels multiple times.

WES authorities responded to my inquiries and assured me that I was eligible for an upgrade of my WES report to reflect my Master's degree. They explained that policy changes had occurred after my initial evaluation, which made me eligible for the upgrade. Encouraged by these responses and with the goal of applying for the CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) certification, I proceeded to apply for the upgrade report.

However, to my dismay, I recently received my WES upgrade report, only to discover that it mirrored my previous report with no changes, categorizing my degree as a Bachelor's. This outcome contradicted the multiple assurances I had received from WES authorities, which left me feeling frustrated and confused.

I believe that having an accurate evaluation of my educational qualifications is crucial for my career progression, particularly in the context of my pursuit of the CHRP certification. My existing WES report, which incorrectly categorizes my degree, is preventing me from applying for the direct knowledge exam, a prerequisite for the certification.

I have taken the initiative to draft an appeal to WES to rectify this error, and I am willing to provide any additional documentation or information required to support my case. However, given the gravity of this situation and the significant impact it has on my future career prospects, I am reaching out to Settlement.org, a respected resource in matters of settlement and education, to request your assistance.

I kindly ask for your guidance in addressing this issue with WES on my behalf or providing insights on how to navigate this situation effectively. Your expertise in helping newcomers and individuals facing education-related challenges would be immensely beneficial in ensuring that my educational credentials are accurately reflected in my WES report.
I eagerly await your response and any support or advice you can provide to help resolve this matter. Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to your assistance in achieving a positive outcome.

Sincerely,

Dharmesh T
WES Reference Number - 6203210
link

Posted On: 10/31/2023
Hi there,

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 to reach an operator.

We hope that other users will be able to share their experience with you regarding status changes. You may also be interested in Settlement.Org articles on Credential Evaluation, this may offer more insight on getting your credentials assessed and referrals for other institutions providing the same service.

In addition to the advice above, you may also be considering making a consumer complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You can find more information on this process in the Settlement.Org article, How do I make a consumer complaint?

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
ELSHAKS
ELSHAKS

Posted On: 11/30/2023
ELSHAKS
ELSHAKS

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning matter regarding the submission of my transcripts (CHN and ENG) via the CHSI channel for the evaluation of my educational credentials. My WES case number is 6233403.

I have diligently followed the required procedure to send both the Chinese and English versions of my transcript through CHSI, and I have done so twice. However, I have received notifications stating that WES has not received the documents.

To provide further clarification, I have attached a screenshot confirming the successful submission of my report through the CHSI platform. This screenshot indicates the date and time of submission, along with the confirmation message received upon completion.

I understand the importance of accurate and timely document submission, and I am concerned about the delay in the processing of my evaluation due to this issue. As my academic evaluation is a critical step in my application process, I kindly request your urgent assistance in resolving this matter.

Could you please investigate the discrepancy between the successful submission on my end and the apparent non-receipt on WES's end? Additionally, if there are any alternative steps I can take to ensure the prompt processing of my transcripts, please let me know.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your guidance in resolving the issue. If there are any specific forms or additional details required from my end, please inform me, and I will promptly provide the necessary information.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in advance.

Best regards,

Atolagbe Shakirudeen
link

Posted On: 12/12/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out with this question.

It is best that you connect with WES directly regarding your concerns about the application processing time. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 to reach an operator or use their contact form.

For information about the appeals process at WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link