Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

WES Status On Hold 

hammam395
hammam395

Posted On: 9/3/2020
hammam395
hammam395
Dear,

Hope this mail finds you well!

I have an inquiry: When I created my WES account, I chose Wester Union payment method and I received my reference number prior the payment and the documents (Certificate and Transcript) have been sent to WES through my University. After a week I issued the payment but using the Credit Card method instead of Western Union method and the payment has successfully been received.

The next day after the payment, the system shows: Status on hold "We are still waiting for your documents"! It also shows "We received your payment"!

So what's wrong here?

Was it Ok that I chose Credit Card payment instead of Western Union payment (Which I chose from the beginning)?
If it is Ok, when will the status be updated on my account?

Kindly advise!

Thanks in advance.
link

Posted On: 9/3/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
hammam395
hammam395

Posted On: 9/8/2020
hammam395
hammam395
My documents have been delivered to WES since more than 3 weeks as well as the payment.
In other words, the payment and the documents have been received to WES.
Until Now, my acount is showing: "Status on hold - we are waiting for your documents"!!
Moreover, my acount is also showing: "We received your payment"!
Please advise why till now there is no update on my application!

I have been trying to contact them but with no any response!

Please help!
link
Kaurmandeep111333@gmail.com
[email protected]

Posted On: 9/25/2020
Hello, i have submitted my application in april 2020 and wes received my package for evaluation to 8 September. I could track my application in wes account with my tracking number. My application was showing under progress but after 3 days it was on hold and they removed the option of tracking package from my account too. I am in very critical problem. Could you help me in this? Thanks
link

Posted On: 10/29/2020
hammam395 wrote:
My documents have been delivered to WES since more than 3 weeks as well as the payment.
In other words, the payment and the documents have been received to WES.
Until Now, my acount is showing: "Status on hold - we are waiting for your documents"!!
Moreover, my acount is also showing: "We received your payment"!
Please advise why till now there is no update on my application!

I have been trying to contact them but with no any response!

Please help!

Hi there,

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand why this situation may cause concern. It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 as a follow up to your e-mail.

For information about contacting WES and their complaints process, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link

Posted On: 10/29/2020
[email protected] wrote:
Hello, i have submitted my application in april 2020 and wes received my package for evaluation to 8 September. I could track my application in wes account with my tracking number. My application was showing under progress but after 3 days it was on hold and they removed the option of tracking package from my account too. I am in very critical problem. Could you help me in this? Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your situation and questions with us.

We can appreciate that you would be concerned about this.

You may want to try and follow the process above and contact WES directly for information specific to your application.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link