Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

WES evaluation report 

Jenieroshna
Jenieroshna

Posted On: 3/25/2021
Jenieroshna
Jenieroshna
Dear Moderator,

I have completed my Masters in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (2 years) from Bangalore university after my Bachelors in Audiology and Speech language pathology (4 years) from the same university which is a recognised university.

However my Masters have been reported with the canadian equivalency of bachelors (4 years) and my Bachelors degree has been reported as Bachelors(3 years).

Few of my alumni who did the same course from the same univeristy has got their credentials as Masters degree.

This is a grave mistake and it is going to affect my PR application and i cant find a job in my field (canada) without a masters degree equivalency.

I have raised a query to the customer service but havent got any reply yet.

How can i solve this issue. Can they re evaluate my credentials.
link

Posted On: 3/29/2021
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
Rachel2392
Rachel2392

Posted On: 4/3/2021
Rachel2392
Rachel2392
Hi, I am new here. I need an advise. I am.planning to go for mba from upgrad distance programs from Liverpool London University. They told me I would get 180 points to my crs score. Is this true.
link
ruchi.0311
ruchi.0311

Posted On: 4/27/2022
ruchi.0311
ruchi.0311
Hi,

I got my WES evaluation report with wrong DOB in the final report. I checked with the institute it they has sent the wrong DOB with my transcript but as mentioned by them there is no record of DOB in the transcript. I asked WES to check this issue but they are not willing to update my DOB. What can be done in this case?

Will my application get rejected? Please help.
link

Posted On: 4/30/2022
ruchi.0311 wrote:
Hi,

I got my WES evaluation report with wrong DOB in the final report. I checked with the institute it they has sent the wrong DOB with my transcript but as mentioned by them there is no record of DOB in the transcript. I asked WES to check this issue but they are not willing to update my DOB. What can be done in this case?

Will my application get rejected? Please help.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us. You may want to contact IRCC’s client support centre about this error and to see what course of action they suggest. If you prefer to communicate online, you may also wish to contact IRCC using their web form.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link
farinaz
farinaz

Posted On: 5/29/2022
farinaz
farinaz
Hi everyone

I submit my application on the WES website 3 days ago. Now, I want to change Recipient 2 and change from one university to another.

please tell me what should I do for doing that? The customer service team can edit it in my application without any needs to pay the extra payment?

Thank you in advance for your reply
link

Posted On: 5/31/2022
Hello There,

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. It is best that you follow the steps above and contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

Their customer service team should be able to help update your case file, please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation. We hope this information is helpful!

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link

Posted On: 5/31/2022
Hello There,

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. It is best that you follow the steps above and contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

Their customer service team should be able to help update your case file, please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation. We hope this information is helpful!

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link