Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

My PEBC ECA report claims I have a bachelors, why? 

Vilakshan
Vilakshan

Posted On: 6/29/2021
Vilakshan
Vilakshan
I recently got my PEBC ECA report and it says bachelor of pharmacy instead of giving me a professional degree crendiatials. Anyone knows why?
I did my bachelor's in pharmacy from India and recently evaluated my degree for PR purposes. But instead of getting a professional degree, the ECA reports say bachelor. It should say professional or master because it a regulated profession and according to CIC, it should say professional degree. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
link

Posted On: 6/30/2021
Vilakshan wrote:
I recently got my PEBC ECA report and it says bachelor of pharmacy instead of giving me a professional degree crendiatials. Anyone knows why?
I did my bachelor's in pharmacy from India and recently evaluated my degree for PR purposes. But instead of getting a professional degree, the ECA reports say bachelor. It should say professional or master because it a regulated profession and according to CIC, it should say professional degree. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

You may wish to contact the organization you received your evaluation from, since there are a few different organizations that provide credential evaluation for school and for work. Some organizations have a complaints or appeals process you can follow. For example, you may find the information in the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful regarding their appeals process.
We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link