Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

How to escalate a query with WES 

Chintan
Chintan

Posted On: 9/19/2021
Chintan
Chintan
Hi,

I have done a two year residential MBA in India from IBS Hyderabad and did a ECA from WES. As per their analysis the degree is equivalent to a post graduate diploma.
I had raised query with wes regarding clarification on the same as my batch mates who had previously applied received evaluation as Master's. As per response received from WES, they said they have changed the policy and only 3 year MBA would now be considered for masters.

I wrote to them to provide the date from when the new policy was effective. Also i provided a feedback that only distance MBA is three year. Full time MBA is never a 3 yr course.

They have not replied to me on my query.i have tried contacting them but unable to find any escalation details.can someone help in sharing escalation details at wes.

I just wanted to understand when the policy change took place but they are not responding to my query.

Thanks,
Chintan
link

Posted On: 9/24/2021
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES and their complaints process, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

While you may find helpful information on the WES internal complaints process above in this thread, it sounds like you may also be considering making a consumer complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You can find more information on this process in the Settlement.Org article, How do I make a consumer complaint?For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link