Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

Reevaluation 

Vicu1986
Vicu1986

Posted On: 3/8/2022
Vicu1986
Vicu1986
Good morning, such a question, my University is recognized by WES, I graduated it for 5 years, English and French department, but when I receive the results from WES, it was written that it’s not comparable with Canadian education credentials. If someone could help me it will be very helpful for me, thank you in advance.
link

Posted On: 3/25/2022
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link