Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

WES WRONG EVALUATION 

Payal1992
Payal1992

Posted On: 12/22/2022
Payal1992
Payal1992
My name is Payal Gupta. I have done both my bachelor's and master's in India.
I applied for my degree evaluation in WES Canada in October 2022. In my bachelor's I have done BCom from Kanpur University and a P.G.D.M from Dr. Gaur Gari Singhania Institute of Management which is an AICTE and UGC-approved college. My BCom degree was accepted by WES but they rejected my PGDM degree by stating that it's not written on my degree that's AICTE approved program. In my degree and mark sheet, it's written that my college is approved by AICTE so technically my program should also be approved but WES is not accepting that. Kindly help me. What should I do?
link

Posted On: 12/30/2022
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
Payal1992
Payal1992

Posted On: 1/13/2023
Payal1992
Payal1992
I have already contacted WES many times regarding my issue, but they are reverting with the same reply every time.
I told them that I have documents from.my college which states that my degree is affiated with AICTE .
They are emailing with a no reply email therefore I can't reply them back. What should i do.
link

Posted On: 1/31/2023
Payal1992 wrote:
I have already contacted WES many times regarding my issue, but they are reverting with the same reply every time.
I told them that I have documents from.my college which states that my degree is affiated with AICTE .
They are emailing with a no reply email therefore I can't reply them back. What should i do.

Hi there,

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 to reach an operator.

We hope that other users will be able to share their experience with you regarding status changes. You may also be interested in Settlement.Org articles on Credential Evaluation, this may offer more insight on getting your credentials assessed and referrals for other institutions providing the same service.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link