Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

Sending WES replaced duplicates Original Documents 

athakur
athakur

Posted On: 5/17/2023
athakur
athakur
Hi All,
I need some insight into this situation, during the unfortunate event I lost all the originals of my high school. I have requested the replacement of original documents also called duplicates of Originals. I am planning to apply WES evaluation with those duplicates of original documents. Can someone please guide me on how to go about it? I could not find any information regarding these topics on WES
link

Posted On: 5/31/2023
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES and their complaints process, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link