Lost password

sidi

all messages by user

5/2/2014
Topic:
Can I Appeal the Visitor Visa Refusal?

sidi
sidi
I am Canadian citizen now a days living and working in Pakistan.

I am the father of eight children,from them five(from my ex-wife) are living in Canada and Three and my second wife living in Pakistan.

My wife and one child seven years is not resident of Canada.

Due to my old age,sick mother presently unable to move Canada permanently with my family.

my wife applied visit visa to see our children in Canada, application of my wife (The wife and mother of Canadian citizens)turned down by the visa officer-Islamabad.

I have very good job with very good salary,submitted all supporting required documents including my job letters,very strong bank statements of my wife and mine in Pakistan/Canada,property documents in the name of my wife and invitation from our daughter.

We don't know which type of guarantee or assurance will satisfy visa officer,that visitor will leave Canada before the visa expiry date.

My question is
my wife and mother of Canadian citizen is not eligible to even visit her children in Canada?

Is there any platform where have to submit my gravenesses/appeal again the decision of visa officer.
5/8/2014
Topic:
Can I Appeal the Visitor Visa Refusal?

sidi
sidi
What is pro bono?

man
6/11/2014
Topic:
Separate Form? What are the Total Fees?

sidi
sidi
I m Canadian citizen want to sponsor my wife and six years daughter my questions are.

1 may i fill separate form IMM0008 for my daughter?
2 -Total fees for my wife and daughter have to pay.
Regards

man
2/14/2015
Topic:
Response from CPC Mississauga

sidi
sidi
Dear readers
I am Canadian citizen living out side Canada Sponsorship application for my spouse and dependent child sent through Canadapost on
Date Oct 09,2014
Received Oct 10,2014
to
Case Processing Centre Mississauga
PO Box 3000 station A
Mississauga ON
L5A 4N6.

no response received till the day from CPC Mississauga.

man