Lost password

parmindersinghpurba

all messages by user

5/26/2014
Topic:
OHIP for my Wife

parmindersinghpurba
parmindersinghpurba
Me and my wife became permanent resident of Ontario Canada on August 2012 and after becoming permanent we stayed in Ontario for 1 month and then went back to home country.

we did not apply for OHIP ( health card ) when we first time arrived in Canada as immigrant because of shortage of time to fulfill all requirements.

Now my wife is pregnant and due date is December 2014 and she want to give birth to her baby here in Ontario. She will be coming to Ontario in September first week and apply for health card the day she will arrive .

my question is ,

Will she be covered from the very first day of applying the health card or she will have to wait for 3 months waiting time.

Will she be considered as ' Immigrant returning to Canada ' or New immigrant ?

parminder
10/27/2017
Topic:
Renewal of Security Guard License

parmindersinghpurba
parmindersinghpurba
Hello to all .

I have a security guard license that is expired now .

I want to renew it abd service ontario asking for 2 proof of identification 1 from list 1 and 1 from list 2 .

I have valid document from list 1 but from list 2 they as asking either PR card with the signature on it ( signatured PR cards are not discontinued since 2012 ) .

I have PR card without signature .

The other document that can fulfill the requirement is CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCY document .

I have that document but I have the photocopy of that document . Will they accept the photocopy of this document becoz I have lost the original one .
This is the client copy of the COMFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE document that I have .

I wanna apply for renewal of my security guard license online and need to scan the document.

Sugess me will they accept mu confirmation of permanent residency document even though it is photocopy ?