Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

Arpi

all messages by user

9/21/2014
Topic:
Would anyone like to form an AFK Exam Study Group?

Arpi
Arpi
Hi, I am preparing for the AFK, this is my first time ,and I don't know from where to start, I don't have any materials for study . if someone has books or wants to make a study group let me know please, I live in London ON, I would really appreciate.

Thank you
Best regards.

A.K.
9/21/2014
Topic:

Arpi
Arpi
Hi Michelle, I hope you did what you had planned , if you have some books or other sources please contact me via e-mail ( [email protected]) that will help me a lot, I am living in London ON and I am going to take AFK
Thank you

Hi there ,

My name is Michelle and this is my first year making the exam .Is anybody from London and region? and would like to start a study group for the Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge ?
Thank you

Michelle

A.K.
9/21/2014
Topic:

Arpi
Arpi
My e-mail address is [email protected]

Hi, I am preparing for the AFK, this is my first time ,and I don't know from where to start, I don't have any materials for study . if someone has books or wants to make a study group let me know please, I live in London ON, I would really appreciate.

Thank you
Best regards.

A.K.

A.K.
9/21/2014
Topic:
National Dental Exam - Study Groups?

Arpi
Arpi
Hi Guru, I am also in the same boat with you ,if you found any guidance or books please share with me the info
Thank you and good luck
Arpi

Hi
I am also new to this website. It would be great if someone can guide me from

Guru

A.K.