adopotato82
adopotato82
Did everything turn out ok?

1/29/2016
Topic:
Citizenship Test - Key Test Preparation Links

adopotato82
adopotato82
I'll add another one to the list. https://www.mycitizen.ca which includes slideshows, infographics, chapter tests, and final tests :)

www.mycitzen.ca Online Canadian citizenship test preparation
1/30/2016
Topic:
Citizenship Scam - IOC Registration - Warning!

adopotato82
adopotato82
That is very scary, thanks for sharing this info as it could help someone else from getting scammed. I also get calls from people pretending to be from Revenue Canada. Even heard of a scam recently where they come to your door dressed as police. Always be hesitant to give away your info and always treat things like this suspiciously,

1/30/2016
Topic:
Ontario Driver's License - Please Share Experience

adopotato82
adopotato82
I had a NSW, Australian drivers licence. I went in for a sight test and was able to exchange my Australian licence for a Canadian one. I had to bring a document from Australia saying I have no pending charges, clean record, and held my full licence for more than 2 years.

1/30/2016
Topic:
Arrived Late for Citizenship Oath Ceremony

adopotato82
adopotato82
Contact them, be honest and apologetic. Life happens and they are not going to hold it against you. The citizenship ceremony I attended had a few people not show up and I'm sure it happens all the time. As was mentioned earlier, just don't ignore it otherwise they will close your file.

Something else to remember, be sure that when you arrive at the citizenship ceremony to have your letter with you that has the citizenship ceremony invitation contained with it.

1/30/2016
Topic:
How much Time does it Take from Test Results-Oath?

adopotato82
adopotato82
After my Citizenship test, I got the letter 2 weeks later inviting me to the ceremony.