all messages by user

2/28/2016
Topic:
Sponsoring Baby and Social Assistance Question

jef
jef
Heloo Sir,
Good Morning,

I was following the cases for a baby born outside Canada , and i found a good articles , about the approach. However i found some articles stating that , the new baby even if i go to Canada after getting TRP or Visa and sponsor my baby from there , the baby will not be allowed for
receiving social assistance and I need to address in his application how my dependent child will be able to be supported financially. is this only feasible for the period where he does not have a PRC(let us assume three months) or even after getting a PRC also these rules will applied?

Thank you so much for your reply

6/15/2016
Topic:
Expiry of PR Card and Permanent Residency

jef
jef
Dear All,

My name is Jaafar , holding a Jordanian passport ,

hopefully you can help me in my situtation and please dont ignor my post :).

I have been out of Canada for about last 3 years since my landing in 2013, we spent only one week in Montreal.

Currently, I am working in UAE, Dubai, I have three kids, and two of them were landed with me in 2013. The smallest one was born in august 2014.

I have got him a Travel Visa document to enter to Canada which will mainly expire in March 2018.

Since that day, we have done the proper planning to integrate smoothly with the Canadian community. Such as register my kids in French school, and their French language now is perfect.

I could not meet the residency requirements as I tried my best to contact the employers there in Montreal to get a job, but I could not get any opportunity, especially the living cost there is very expensive. In addition I am the only supporter for my father and mother, especially their age is 68, and every time, I am thinking to leave them, I think twice about my immigration. I hope you understand my humanitarian concerns.

I will be very thankful if you can help me to clarify the following questions:

1- If I decide to go next year in June 2018, Will they allow me enters, into the Canada if only one year and couple of months left for PR card to be expired? The prc will be expire in Sep 2018

2- If they suspect in point (1), that I don’t meet the residence requirements, which will happens, especially my son has only visa ??what will happen in this case?

3-In case point (1), they will allow me to enter, can I live with an expire PRC? Can I Sponsor my small child in this case?

will i recieve any financial assisstance for my kids who have the PRC??

4-In case (3), after completing the730 days; will I be subject to question about my absence by the officials, on applying for renewal? Also can I apply for a job there even if my PRC is expired?

5-If in the second point applies, and they reported me as I did not t meet the residency requirements, and ask me to appeal to keep my PRC? What will happen if I appeal? Do I have to leave the Canada in this case?

6-What will happen with my small child with Visa? Can I sponsor him once I reached there? In case they reported me and have to appeal?? What will happen with my small child? What do you advice?

7-Is there any way to get the residence or extend the residence five years more in Montreal, without staying the 730 days?

For now these are my questions, I will be very happy if you can analyze my situation and help me in any advice, i can do it from now to prevent any problems next year, such as buying apprtment , anything you can advice.
12/5/2020
Topic:
What can I do after losing PR status?

jef
jef
Dear Sir, Madam

Good morning,

Kindly note that i have received the rejection letter form the Canadian embassy regrading the travel documents as my PR was expired and i did not respect the 730 days rule. due to a reasons that i feel it is H&C. however The immigration office in AD says

"Having considered all of the evidence that you have presented, I am not satisfied that your personal circumstances involve humanitarian and compassionate considerations that justify the retention of permanent resident status." also he mentioned

Should you choose not to submit an appeal of this decision to the Immigration Appeal Division in Canada, this decision concerning your non-compliance with the residency obligation under section 28 of the Act will become a final determination of your residency status. You will be considered to have lost your status as a permanent resident of Canada, in accordance with paragraph 46(1)(b).[ You will not be allowed to enter Canada as a permanent resident, in accordance with subsection 19(2). You would have to meet all regular entry requirements for a foreign national, including obtaining a temporary resident visa or electronic travel authorization, if required."

i have not appeal as the appeal will take more three years and it is will very difficult to challenge their decision .

because i have lost my PR as per their clause , i am trying again to do my IELTS and submit again through express entry.

my question is am i eligible to do that , or it is not anymore permitted for me to apply.

thank you