Somto

all messages by user

11/23/2019
Topic:
Problem with My WES Evaluation Report

Somto
Somto
Dear Moderator,

I am writing to complain about the unprofessional services I have gotten from WES.

I started my Application in March 2019, and till date (November 2019)my Report hasn’t been evaluated.

As at September 2019, I went to my institution to confirm that my Verification letter has been sent successfully to WES and I saw that it already has been sent weeks ago. WES finally updated my status on my account that they had received all my documents and my Evaluation was in progress this was on 22nd October,2019.

Expecting to see progress on completion as is the norm with my report. WES sends me an update 22nd of November, 2019. (That’s a whole month) telling me again that my status is on hold. That they have sent my documents to my institution for verification, that they are waiting for my institution to reply them.

This is highly frustrating, because it took me three months to make my institution send them my documents and also verify my documents. Also, I paid my institution some fees to verify my documents before they finally replied and sent my Verification to WES.

My question is, does WES require double verification from institutions?, I have never heard of it. Especially when they acknowledged to have gotten the first verification. I have tried to contact them on their phone lines but the never pick up. I have sent mails no response.

I will really appreciate if there is something that can be done. The year is drawing to a close and my institution will soon close for the year and anything academic will be till next year.