Lost password

Shyramos18

all messages by user

12/4/2019
Topic:
Permanent resident

Shyramos18
Shyramos18
Hi I landed in canada last year july 2018, and got my first vacation back home for two & a half month with my canadian born baby . Recently im here in canada but I'm planning to leave outside canada for one year straight next year . Will my permanent residence affect, if I leave canada for a whole year ? And do I need to file my income tax return while im outside canada, and how ? What about my heatlh card is it going to expire if im not living in canada ? Hope to hear you soon thank you .
2/4/2020
Topic:
Sponsoring my husband

Shyramos18
Shyramos18
I gave birth here in alberta canada but the father of my child is not written on his birth certificate. Now im planning to go back home to get married to the father of my child . After the wedding im planning to apply for spousal sponsorship but as of now i dont have a job because no one will take care of my baby is it possible to sponsor him even without a job ?

Is it possible to attached an explanation letter that i want to sponsor my husband but i dont work because my baby needs me ? And i want my husband to be here to help me take care the child so we can work together even he's not written on my child birth certificate ?

Hoping to hear you soon thank you
2/21/2020
Topic:
Sponsoring my husband

Shyramos18
Shyramos18
Thank you so much for the wonderful advices godbless it helped me a lot