sanpry

all messages by user

12/22/2019
Topic:
WES - Wrong Assessment - Please Help

sanpry
sanpry
Hi,

I got my MBA(distance education) from ICFAI, Sikkim University assessed by WES Canada, early in 2018. My ECA report mentioned that the university is non-recognized.

Only recently I became aware from my University and other classmates that the MBA from same Institute has been evaluated by WES as equivalent to one year PG diploma as per Canadian standards, because the students were given new transcripts with credits and CGPA, also since the university is sending the transcripts directly to WES.

I explained my situation to WES and asked them if I can get an upgrade. in this order they accepted my documents unlike the first time. But on date of completion, they cancelled it stating it is not a new credential. And later they explained that I could get a course by course evaluation of only I used it for education.

I have been requesting them to reconsider my initial order ##### With documents shared in the upgrade order and provide a unbiased report. there has been no response at all. Kindly help me with this scenario.

I have waited two years, to get my MBA accessed right for Immigration purpose.