Lost password

Atul suthar

all messages by user

2/21/2020
Topic:
PRTD application for daughter

Atul suthar
Atul suthar
I was in Canada with PR status i was 8 years old in 2009. I spent around 14 months in Canada and then after I left Canada. Now I m going to turn 20 in this October 2020.

My queries are :

1. I want to return back to Canada and continue my studies in a Canadian University in 2020. Can I apply for a PRTD ? since I was a minor when I left Canada. Is there any chance that I get a favourable response for the PRTD?
2. What is the certain age limit as a minor for PRTD application ? Thanks Sara aunty reply to me as soon as possible thank again
2/21/2020
Topic:
Appeal To IAD

Atul suthar
Atul suthar
Sir have a nice day ..my self Atulkumar and I was in Calgary since 2007 as cabinetmaker ( work permit) then I became permanent resident in 2009 and I was in Calgary within five years , more than 730 days and l had applied my PR Card for renewal in August 2014 then I left Canada in 2015 February.. and I got email in 2016 from CIC Calgary that mention in your PR card ready to pick up so I had applied PRTD from India but reply was that you have to appeal IAD but I didn't because I don't know about process of appeal so please help me can I Reapply to IAD ? to get back my PR status please let me know and guide me how to get and reply me as soon as possible......,........... thank you so much
3/8/2020
Topic:
Permanent Residence Status for spouse

Atul suthar
Atul suthar
Sir have a nice day ..my self Atulkumar and I was in Calgary since 2007 as cabinetmaker ( work permit) then I became permanent resident in 2009 and I was in Calgary within five years , more than 730 days and l had applied my PR Card for renewal in August 2014 then I left Canada in 2015 February.. and I got email in 2016 from CIC Calgary that mention in your PR card ready to pick up so I had applied PRTD from India but reply was that you have to appeal IAD but I didn't because I don't know about process of appeal so please help me can I Reapply to IAD ? to get back my PR status please let me know and guide me how to get and reply me as soon as possible......,........... thank you so much