inderme

all messages by user

7/22/2020
Topic:
Applying to Colleges/Universities

inderme
inderme
To respected Education management team ,

I am reaching out to you today to understand the procedure to be qualified for OSAP programs for new landed permanent residents as we want to apply through that . Me and my wife landed as PR from Dubai UAE this june 2020 and we both have masters degrees and she wants to pursue a course for early child care not sure what's more valuable part time or full time for her to practice her carrier here immediately ,She already has masters degree in Early child care and has experience teaching in Dubai UAE . We have seen some accelerated courses for 4 semesters humber college but confused which college or university to choose from which has the best demand for the above mentioned professional carrier in Canada and qualifies for OSAP funding .

We need to understand the eligibility of the course and the amount which will be allocated if it's approved for us to select the course and college depending on the grant and allowance budgets . Also will appreciate it if some guidance is shared in regards to the course in your college which suits well to her profile in your college she should look into .

I look forward to your guidance for us to start a wonderful life here in Canada .

Regards

Inderjeet Singh