Rasel-Haul

all messages by user

11/4/2020
Topic:
Permanent Residency Outside Canada

Rasel-Haul
Rasel-Haul
Hi There

I landed in Canada summer of 2013 with my wife & 2 kids (who are holder of a British passports) & had our PR soon after we had to go back for school issues, my family stayed & i returned to canada alone, back & forth for few years, later we had a new baby born out of canada but still have the british passport.

Now i have a valid PR, but my family PRs are all expired & new baby who was not added or issued a PR. can you please help me in how to fix this situation now that my wife finally agreed to move to canada with kids? Knowing that British passport holders can come in to canada but i don't want to face any issues entering with British passports while we have a PR, maybe i can use this option only for my new child?

I appreciate your help as this is a big decision
11/5/2020
Topic:
Permanent Residency Outside Canada

Rasel-Haul
Rasel-Haul
Rasel-Haul wrote:
Hi There

I landed in Canada summer of 2013 with my wife & 2 kids (who are holder of a British passports) & had our PR soon after we had to go back for school issues, my family stayed & i returned to canada alone, back & forth for few years, later we had a new baby born out of canada but still have the british passport.

Now i have a valid PR, but my family PRs are all expired & new baby who was not added or issued a PR. can you please help me in how to fix this situation now that my wife finally agreed to move to canada with kids? Knowing that British passport holders can come in to canada but i don't want to face any issues entering with British passports while we have a PR, maybe i can use this option only for my new child?

I appreciate your help as this is a big decision