Pascalibrahim

all messages by user

4/5/2021
Topic:
PR card renewal

Pascalibrahim
Pascalibrahim
Hello,

i have a PR since 6 June 2016 when i came with my spouse and daughter for a 12 days short landing to BC Canada.
When i came back to Lebanon at that time i couldn’t come back to BC as my father had health issue. I came alone to Vancouver on the 10th of June 2019 before my 730 days expired. During that period in November 2017 my spouse gave birth to our son Raphael he was 1 year 7 months (without PR status).
Before i came here i applied for a visa for my son Raphael from the Canadian embassy in Lebanon on Early May 2019 but it was refused. That’s where my spouse and daughter had to stay in Lebanon with Raphael and couldn’t come with me. Once in Canada i applied for a sponsorship for
My son and got his visa and PR in December 2019. Once he got the visa i went to Lebanon in January 30, 2020 for 5 days and brought my family to BC Canada.
My spouce PR will expire in March 2022, mine and my daughter PR will expire in July 2021.
For my case in June 6, 2021 i will be completing the 5 years since i got my PR in June 2016 and by this date i will have 730 days inside Canada. However my daughter and wife would not be completing the residency obligation of 730 days in June 6, 2021. Can i renew my PR in that case? Can i renew My daughter PR or should i wait for 730 days...what would be the process for that...

Many thanks and best regards,
Pascal