[email protected]

all messages by user

5/6/2021
Topic:
Problem with My WES Evaluation Report

mark.richard05@gmail.com
[email protected]
Dear Moderator,
I have completed a 2-year full time degree course in MBA from an AICTE and UGC approved institute and my course is also accredited by NAAC.
But WES has awarded my MBA degree a four year's bachelor’s degree equivalency /3 year bachelors+ 1yr diploma equivalency in the Canadian ECA assessment report simply because my consolidated mark sheet and degree certificate does not mention that the course is AICTE/UGC approved.

My institute does not follow the practice of mentioning the approvals on the mark sheet or degree certificate. My institute is a well-established Deemed to be University which falls in the purview of AICTE , UGC and NAAC based on the status awarding parameters laid down by the regulating body viz. the Ministry of Education.

This is unbecoming of WES Canada. I have requested for more clarity on this aspect and would like to know as to why my master’s degree credential has been downgraded to a bachelor's level equivalency?

Also if there is any way to obtain a letter from my institute ascertaining its Master's level equivalency as per AICTE and UGC norms?

Unfortunately WES Canada hasn't addressed my concern yet. It has crossed 3 weeks now.

Request your kind support and intervention in this matter.

Regards
Mark Richard.