Lost password

Bill Pullman

all messages by user

Name Change

Bill Pullman
Bill Pullman
My wife and I were married in Japan but have been living in Canada for several years now.

She wishes to change her last name, but we need our marriage certificate to do so. We can get one from Japan and have it translated into English but think it would be easier to just get married again here in Canada. I however cannot find any information on whether or not that is something we can do, or if we would be not eligible as we are already married.

If anyone has any idea we would appreciate.

Thank you.